Creating and Testing a Hypothesis:
1. Question - Example: Does exercise affects learning?
2. Statement - Example: Exercise increases learning.
3. Test your hypothesis - Create an experiment.
4. Analyze your results - What happened? Did your experiment support your hypothesis?
5. Conclusions - What might your result mean?
Today you will complete two more investigations about factors that can affect learning. Click on the link below and follow directions for the investigations.
Factors that Affect Learning - Investigation